Monday, October 31, 2011

Band Pics

So, I've been trying to get into band photography as another side gig I can do if I'm ever short of other freelance work, and it's been pretty interesting so far. Last week I got a hold of the band We Were Lovers who are on tour from Canada through the US and asked if I could snap some shots of them at their show in Cambridge. I wasn't really expecting a response since the show was the next day, and they seemed like a pretty legit group that already had an album out with proper promo shots and everything, but they got back and said it was cool if I did my thing. So I did. Here's the evidence:








The band was super friendly and cool, we hung out and played some pool after their set. I'm definitely gonna keep doing this, and hopefully get paid for it in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment