Thursday, February 11, 2010

Technology

Been fooling around with flash, working on some panels I did last year for a 24 hour comic thing with some friends. I dunno, I think there could be something cool here but I need to refine it a bit more or something.

This is the un-fucked with first panel.
And this is after a little computer magic.
I left the little blips and discolorations in on purpose because I'm going for kind of a digital-over-analog thing, but it might just look crappy and lazy. Lemme know what you think.



1 comment:

  1. I like the colour in this one. The discolourations don't come off as lazy, I think. But you shouldn't let the darks fade through the scanning. Before you colour them, you should adjust whatever needs to be adjusted to make sure you get the highest quality base you can.

    Course, I could have just told you that in person. You're only 10 feet away.

    ReplyDelete